Elite Southside Holiday Classic, Peachtree City - Nov 11-12:
CHAMPIONS 2020 TEAM
Carolina Fall Classic, Columbia, SC - Nov 18-19:
CHAMPIONS - HIGH SCHOOL A TEAM
CHAMPIONS - 2020 TEAM
IMG Nationals, Bradenton, FL - Oct 28-29
3RD PLACE - 2020 TEAM
2020 Team Chattanooga Challenge Champions (6-0 Undefeated)
2020 Team Southern Shoot-out Champions
2020 Team Southern Open Champions
JV Team AtlantaLax Invitational HS B Champions
U13 Team AtlantaLax Invitational U13A Champions
* JV Runner-up in Chattanooga Challenge, 7/15-16
* U13A Runner-up in Chattanooga Challenge, 7/15-16
* U11A Runner-up in Southern Shoot-out, 7/8-9
* 2021A Runner-up in Southern Shoot-out, 7/8-9
* Varsity takes 3rd place at Southern Shoot-out, 7/8-9
* U13A takes 3rd place at Southern Shoot-out, 7/8-9
* 2021A takes 3rd place at Southern Open, 6/17-18
* U11A takes 3rd place in U11A at AtlantaLax Invitational, 6/3-4
* 2021A takes 3rd place in U15A at AtlantaLax Invitational, 6/3-4
* U15B takes 3rd place in U15B at AtlantaLax Invitational, 6/3-4
Undefeated in Pool Play, AEL Wins Championship Game, 11-2!!
Jan, 2017 - Congratulations to our U15 AEL ABLA Box Champions! In our inaugural box season, AEL comes home with the championship, in an impressive 16-4 final score! Way to go, Empire!! Congrats also to our U13 boys, finishing in 3rd place!! U13 took the winning team into overtime in the semi-finals.
U15 ABLA Box Champions - Atlanta Empire Lacrosse
East Coast Invitational (7/23) - U19 2016 TOURNEY CHAMPIONS (beat #1 ranked high school team in Maryland, 5-3)
East Coast Showcase (7/22) - 40 players out of 180 total were named to the All-Star Team and of those 40, 7 WERE AEL PLAYERS!!
Additional 2016 Summer Season Successes:
2020 Team takes 1st Championship of Summer Season
2020 Team Takes the Varsity Title at HoganLax-Hershey!
2021 Team Goes Undefeated to take the JV Title at HoganLax-Hershey!
2020 Team Takes Tournament #2!
2021 Team Runners-up
2020 Team Champions
2020 Team Takes their 3rd Championship - Southern Shoot-out
Coaches have kept sports alive in 2020. Has your kid's coach helped them through this crisis?Nominate them for a chance to win $2500!